Our counseling approach is founded on the belief that understanding the past must be followed with commitment to action for the future. We guide you in developing insight and understanding how your beliefs and behaviors get in the way of making lasting changes with regard to the issues that confront you.
We can help you explore how your negative beliefs were developed over time through experiences of hurt, anger, and fear and help you process unresolved emotional experiences that keep you from leading a fulfilling, productive, and responsible life.
We provide caring and skilled counsel, relying on psychological, therapeutic approaches, as well as on the wisdom and guidance for all of life’s situations. Whether you or someone you know is in a crisis or just need some professional coaching to maximize your potential Awakenings Counseling Center can help.
To provide a safe environment for individuals, couples, and families to overcome struggles and issues they face to reach their full potential.
What We've Achieved
- Advanced Certifications in Trama and Abuse.
- Completion of Allender Training.
- Member of the Willow Creek Community Church Referral Network.
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Training
- Addictions Certifications
- Certified in Anger Management
- Certified in Prepare and Enrich for pre-married couples
- Seminars and Workshops around the world